wan2be.blogspot.com
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Not scat anymore!!!! APPETITE IS BACK!!! HUngryhungry hippo wants to eat everything in the whole wide world. Omg I missed out on so much. Munting is so not worth it!!

Hehehe. Well today Jingi and I finally decided that WE WILL FORK out that lump sum of money and go to Selena's birthday up in Sunshine coast at the end of the month. Even though it means we won't eat and will have to start all over again with our ENDOFYEARHOLIDAY SAVINGS. :9 But I have a feeling it will be really really fun. I might just watch Entourage for three days while I'm up there since I don't swim/like the sun or sand/want to go go-karting or participate in any camp-style activities!!!

Photos from Transmission have not been uploaded yet. I've stalked facebook for them already. AHEMSELNESSJAMIEAHEM. Actually, I'm not sure if I want to see photos of myself with eyes rolling back and sweating and stuff. A bit gross.

Last night, Jingi and I finished work and went to Joseph's house to bum and talk about how shitty everyone's comedown after Transmission was. Then we went back to his house and watched ENTOURAGE!!! Yayayayaya so good. Ari > Amanda FOR SURE x 1000000. :)

Okay let's leave it at this. I LOVE HOLIDAYS!!!