wan2be.blogspot.com
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
It is just so nice to wake up, next to the only person you really wanted to see that day. (When I sleep over at my boyf's house.)

So mellow today. Yellow happy mellow.

Even though last night I went through some Bold&beautiful-esque drama with the boyfriend. We ended up on some random street at Eastwood, sitting outside some random person's house... sorting the problem out. Then went in the car and played Cooking Mama on DS for half an hour before meeting up with other people.

And. Omg I miss him now. I always miss him and he always asks me if I miss him and I always say no. Haha.

We had dinner at David's house and then we played RISK. Which is the funnest board game in the world. Wait... it isn't the 'funnest', it is the most 'EPIC'! The aim of the game is "GLOBAL DOMINATION"!! That's what it actually says in the booklet. And it also says at the end... "You are the ruler of the world."

I got eliminated first. I have played this game quite a few times in my life and I have never become the ruler of the world!! I guess I just wasn't made out for global domination. Sigh.

Well. I think that's about it. This long weekend was pretty good I guess. I went to the temple at Ashfield the other morning, with my old friends and we just went to pray and stuff and hope we get a good year this year :D Hehehe.

I was going to upload some pictures that I have from Korea but I am capped right now and so I cbf. I AM SPEWING that I didn't take more photographs in Korea. I really really miss Korea.

Another new year resolution is that I will take more photos. To keep as memories.

I THINK I MIGHT HAVE WORK STARTING FROM TOMORROW ONWARDS.... So My holiday will be officially over. BOOOOOOOOO =(