wan2be.blogspot.com
Friday, February 27, 2009
Sup bitches. What's been happening?!

Well I went to Chatswood yesterday to buy sunnies and I bought sunnies. But they can never ever replace my old ones :( They were the cheapest and best sunnies in the world. And I used to just throw them in my bag without a case and it never got scratched or anything... until the day I stepped on it and broke it. AND I'VE NEVER ever been able to find a pair of sunnies that has suited me so well. Anyways, I bought le specs this time cause they are relatively cheap and I am on a budget. EXCEPT I blew my under $90 budget because I bought the Le specs and then bought a pair of Nudie jeans on Jingi's credit card. SO MORE DEBT. Omg. I need that $900 so badly it's not even funny.

...Just checked the weather for Saturday and it is looking pretty good. It says "Mostly sunny 18-29 degrees" which is shit because it means I'm going to have to bring a jacket for when it's 18 degrees after dark. BOOOOOOOO. I don't want to carry a stupid jacket around all day while it's 29 degrees!! And I just asked Jingi if he's going to bring a bag this year and he said NO! Which means... I have no choice. *Biggest fattest sigh.

I read Breaking Dawn in one night and one day fucking how awesome am I. And I need an Edward SO badly. && I definately do not like how the Volturi didn't even fight with the big group of random vampires from all over the world. Like WTF! The Volturi has apparently taken down all these clans and shit in the past and domos everyone and..... they're scared of BELLA?!?!?! Are you KIDDING me?!?!?! That's like the most BS story ever.

I hate how Bella is just so great and doesn't even go through the newborn vampire stage. It's so stupid, how its supposed to take a decade to get over the thirst and Bella doesn't even go through it. She is so annoyingggggggggg.

Maybe I'm just jealous.

Actually. No I'm not. She sucks so badly!!!!! And Renesmee is a fucking shit name... wtf?! As if no one told her that. She's such a retarded person... As if make your kid's first name... a combination of your mum and your mother-in-law's name. And make their middle name a combination of your dad and your father-in-law's name. HOW UNORIGINAL for a fucking vampire. Farrout she's so dumb in the series it's beyond belief.