wan2be.blogspot.com
Thursday, May 28, 2009
The first time I ever saw ___ Vuitton was "Willie Vuitton" which was Will's msn name ages ago and like.. I didn't think much of it because well he is a bit quirky and he's my friend.

Then I saw an Anna Vuitton and then a Lily Vuitton.
WHAT? YOU'RE LAST NAME IS NOT VUITTON!

How lame is that. FUCKING lame is how lame it is. It doesn't concern me but wth it doesn't make any sense. What are you trying to say????? That you love Vuitton so much you want to marry the brand?

You know what is even MORE annoying? The fact that all these ___ Vuitton people don't own one Louis Vuitton thing. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND.

If someone would care to explain to me the valid reason behind this then I will apologise and take this all back.

But yeah right now it just looks stupid.

(This might possibly be a rumour, but Vanessa told me!)
At my high school there was this girl's mum who loved the brand Dior so much but they weren't like super rich or anything. But anyways her number plate for some normal family car was custom to DIOR and she had a son and named the son DIOR (first name) because she loved Dior so much.

Now, when you read this... you think wow poor son, that is crazy right?

WELL
SISI VUITTON / JACK VUITTON / BOB VUITTON / AMY VUITTON is just as crazy.