wan2be.blogspot.com
Saturday, May 02, 2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Wolverine Origins was the BEST movie I have seen in a long long long time. FULLY SICK AYE. Like it really really was. There was not one bit that I did not like except when it ended with Stryker walking until his feet bled... I turned around to Jingi and said NOOO I don't want this to finish!!

MUTANTS ARE THE BEST!! They are so friggin' awesome. I am so ordinary.

My favourites were WADE Wilson - the guy with the swords at the beginning and he uses swords to shield against 10 machine guns!!! Of course WOLVERINE, he is so cool man. I can't believe he is that cool! I've never thought he was that cool until NOW. Who else... I fricking love Silverfox's sister (Silverfox is Kayla) the one who turns into diamonds!!

Ok so like no one cares about who my favourite characters are right? haha

My point is just go and watch it!!!!

I can't wait for Transforrrrrrrmers. REVENGE omg...!!