wan2be.blogspot.com
Thursday, June 11, 2009
I left uni at 1:30am on Wednesday morning and then woke up at like 8am and went back to uni again. I'VE BEEN AT UNI ALL DAY TODAY!! I got home at 11:30pm and I was so tired... ready to conk.

I go on facebook.

IT IS NOW 1AM on Thursday morning!!!! What a waste of time. Why do I even bother going on Facebook and playing Bejeweled Blitz when they keep refreshing the scoreboard and wiping out highscores. SO ANNOYING.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz uni is boredom! I can't wait until the 24th June because I will have finished my exams and I am going to watch TRANSFORMERS 2 at Imax wooooooooohooooooooo.

::: And what the eff was up with that cop who TAZZERRRRED a 72 year old grandmother? Those stupid things were implemented so that cops can use them instead of guns, in the case of an IMMEDIATE THREAT. No matter how I look at it - I don't see how a 72 year old grandmother on the side of a highway should get zapped for SPEEDING?!?!?!?! Like wth. wth wth wth wth. And official police statement is standing by the young officer.
Because if they admit the young officer is a fucking psycho who pulled wings off flies as a child - then it will ruin what's left of police credibility. And it will be yet another case in support of police being totally brutal and crazy with their power.

Did anyone else see this week's episode of THE RECRUITS? What a stupid joke. The stupid girl was like stuttering and saying to some old man who had a pocket knife on him on the train, "Look you can't carry weapons on public transport. END OF STORY!!"

End of story? This guy was getting attacked by like a scary Maori guy! It is a pocket knife. ANYTHING can be a weapon. Metal rulers can be weapons. Geeee. "End of story" - is the kind of shit cops say when they have nothing to say.