wan2be.blogspot.com
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Had all-you-can-eat mussels at Bungalow 8 on King St Wharf tonight with Vanessa. The GM also gave us complimentary drinks because I was being funny when I made the reservation over the phone! The mussels were so nice, especially the provincale ones.

After dinner we went to watch Bruno at Greater Union which turned out to be a lot funnier than I expected. A lot of people told me it wasn't that funny and so on. But I enjoyed it. It was just like Borat... except he was playing a different persona.

After the movie, Jingi came to pick me up with John and we went to Star City. Lost $50 in 3 hours which is not that bad considering I lose that amount if a quarter of the time at RSL. I was up $100 at one stage but meeeeeeeeh, you know how it is. But I'm satisfied... Like I don't really care about that fifty dollars because Star City is the best. Pelican Pete is the best!!!

ARGH 42% win rate on Facebook Big2. SO ANNOYING :@ Always getting these shit cards. No combos. JUST PAIRS. Not even good pairs. Mediocare ones.

Goodnight~