wan2be.blogspot.com
Reconsider
Friday, January 08, 2010
Two years ago I wanted very different things to what I want now. If you'll remember, two years ago I had for the first time... come out of a long-term relationship and was properly single. The last thing I wanted was to be tied down in another relationship with fights every second day. That time I was still getting used to my newly found freedom and I just wanted company.

Two years ago I was looking for a boy to watch movies with, to eat with or to be my plus 1. I wasn't looking for love, I wasn't looking for a boy to hold my hand all the time and to make me feel special. Two years ago that's what I told you I wanted. I never wanted to be called when I was out, I didn't want to talk on the phone for hours and I didn't want to check up on you every hour.

I guess I should thank you for being exactly what I was looking for at the time. But two years later... I'm not the same person and I'm not looking for the same things in a relationship. Everything I wanted to avoid back then... I WANT IT NOW.

I WANT LOVE AS BIG AS THE SKY.