overviewBlog started: 30/08/06
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox
nothing out of the ordinary
I'm trippin', I'm caught up in the moment right?
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret, all the best people are.
I dream colours but live in black and white.
Tuesday, February 02, 2010At work yesterday we were talking about that self-cleaning hair thing that you always hear about i.e. Don't wash your hair for 6 weeks and your hair will begin to watch it out.
I've always wanted to try it but never been brave enough and now I've been dared to do it. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
I just did a quick google search and on Wikihow "How to get Self-Cleaning Hair: 5 steps" makes it seem pretty easy.
1) Lose shampoo and conditioner
2) Be patient - 6 weeks for natural balance of oils to be restored. The worst will come in week 3 and 4.
3) Rinse thoroughly - use hot water to wash excess oil/dirt and cold water to make it shiny.
4) Brush your hair regularly with scalp brushes
5) Don't be self conscious - if you wash it with water it will not smell or look dirty. Shouldn't be noticeable.
WELL THAT SOUNDS EASY RIGHT? I'm going to give it a go :) See how long I can last. I washed my hair today with just water and feeling pretty good so far but it's like day 1 lol
If this works I will do the thing where you can sleep for 20 minutes every 2 hours in a day. Einstein did it. It's been proven to work. AND NO MORE WASTING TIME SLEEPING.
Just not sure what yet.Eg.
fluorescent adolescentName: Fluorescent Adolescent
Done by: Hilary
bloons tower defensehttp://www.addictinggames.com/bloonstowerdefense2.html