wan2be.blogspot.com
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
If you aren't doing something you LOVE then all the money in the world isn't going to matter.

Like yeah I know money is a lot of fun. But do you think waking up every day to go somewhere you hate to do something you hate all the while waiting for the day to end so you can just not be in that place, do you think the money will make it worth while?

So pathetic and naive.
Money has never bought anyone happiness. It buys problems. It buys greed. It buys corruption. It buys jealousy. It buys insecurities. Not happiness.

People think I'm just all anti-ambition. Remember Macbeth's fatal flaw though? AMBITION. FATAL FUCKING FLAW. Cause of his death. But I like ambition, I think we need to strive for something BUT NOT MONEY.

I strive to make a difference, to help, to work hard so that I can pat myself on the back at the end of the day because I know I tried my best. I want to make my parents proud and I know that their pride in me is not about how much money I make... but how happy I am and how happy I can make people around me.

Don't get me wrong. Well if you love what you do and you make a lot of money as well... that's a bonus! So long as you're not just doing it for money's sake.