wan2be.blogspot.com
big two one
Monday, April 12, 2010
I opened up this new browser to type a blog entry because I realise I haven't published anything since my trip to Melbourne.

...Then I procrastinated for 30 minutes by being on Facebook and wasting time. I actually hate that site, okay I don't hate it, but it really does waste time.

So onwards we go.

Melbourne was good. Make a post on this next time after I've uploaded photos.

On Saturday it was Jamie and I's poorly-organised combined birthday party at Mizuya followed by Ivy (well that was the plan anyway...) After the kareoke everyone continued to Ivy and I WENT TO ALEX'S HOUSE IN BURWOOD. I dogged my own birthday party... and I am aware that makes me soft. In my defense, I could have drank more and I didn't even vomit all night... and the only reason I didn't go to Ivy was because Jingi REALLY REALLY didn't want to go.

But I guess it was my birthday so I should've called the shots but I was preeeetty drunk too and I know I would definitely vomited if I had continued to Ivy.

So here I am... 21 at last.
I remember when I was 13 all I wanted to be was sweet 16. When I got to sweet 16 I realised it wasn't so sweet and wanted to be 18. When I was 18 I knew for certain that when I turned 21 I would have my entire life sorted.

Now I'm 21 and I can still remember how I felt when I was 13 wanting to be 16. I guess I have to say I have not sorted out even half of my life yet but I'm making progress. Every year I become a little wiser and I'm not rushing to grow up or anything but it's starting to loom over the horizon.

I think I'll be alright.