wan2be.blogspot.com
Caffeine
Monday, April 26, 2010

Woke up at 9am today to go to uni. Had a flat white at Strathfield at 10:50am and arrived at uni at around 11:30am. Second caffeine hit came at 7:15pm in the form of an English breakfast tea which lasted me until 11:30pm at which point, Jingi delivered me an iced coffee. I drank, more or less, half of it.

It is now 4:21am the following day and I just got home. I was at uni for roughly 15 hours straight, working on my English unit of work!

I never have caffeine because I am very caffeine-sensitive. Today I had a lot of caffeine!!!! I don't think I'll be able to sleep :S :S

Well... After 15 hours of work today and about 5 hours of work at Usyd on Saturday....... I STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED MY UNIT OF WORK! I'm on 5600 words (I'm not joking) and I still have to write a 1000 word rationale.

This is just ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous as the following: