wan2be.blogspot.com
In the air
Sunday, April 04, 2010
Taking off on a plane always makes me worry about the worst possible outcomes. I'm the kind of person that will always give my full attention to the flight stewardesses when they tell me about where the exits are, how to fit and inflate a life jacket or how to operate the oxygen masks. Undivded attention no matter how many times I've flown. I love the fact that I can sit on my PC and choose my own seats on the web check-in because I always try to choose seats closest to the exit. At least in any catastrophe I can shotgun out of the plane first.

Reading a broadsheet newspaper on a domestic flight is a very awkward activity because every time I turn a page... I get in everyone's way. The good thing is I have a window seat and my boyfriend is on my other side... So I don't have that problem!

New South Wales is also very cloudy today.