wan2be.blogspot.com
Online shopping
Monday, July 26, 2010
LEARNT HOW TO USE EBAY!

Bought a Zara blazer at the last last last 10 seconds today and it was only $40 and free p&h yippeee.

Last week I bought a pair of Ray-Ban aviators [large ones] black frames and black lense.... This should arrive in the mail this week!

I also bought some colour contacts which I haven't worn in ages and I don't even have contact solution anymore =\ They were $25 + $8 p&h from an Australian site. I bought the Freshlook colourbleds but I forgot which colour. Either gray or turquoise.

This may not seem like a lot but I RARELY shop for accessories or clothes. I think I'd buy about one new thing every couple of months?

NEED TAX RETURN MONEY so I can buy plane tickets to China ASAP.
a) because the later I leave it the more exxy the tickets get
b) the longer I put it off, the more likely I am to use savings.zz Noooooo :[

THIS IS ALL FOR NOW.