wan2be.blogspot.com
Sunday, August 08, 2010
We've spent so much time judging what other people created that we've created very, very little of our own.

There is nothing to compare. I lead a totally different like to her.
Why should I even care about her? She is a nobody, which is not to say she means nothing. I simply mean she is a nobody to me. Why should I care what she wears what she likes how pretty she is how tall how skinny how anything?

She is no better than me or anyone else that I know for that fact.

I have wasted all this time.

Stupid stupid stupid stupid.
STUPID.

I breed my own insecurities when there was nothing to be insecure about ever. Do I look up to her? If so, why should I? Because she has more money than me? That is a pathetic thing to aspire to. Did she make her own money? No. It is only family money. She has achieved no more than I have. She is no more successful than I am. She works no harder than me.