wan2be.blogspot.com
Summer school
Friday, February 11, 2011
ARGGGHH just wasted a good proportion of my summer holiday in Sydney on a GenEd subject that was not only out of my comfort zone (HELLO SCIENCE?!!) but was incredibly demanding.

Jingi did a winter school subject worth the same amount of units and he had to write a 500-word report on an excursion.

Me. I had to write a 2000-word essay on something I had to research.

Anyway it's done. I finished the essay tonight and will proof read tomorrow. Lucky I have a boyfriend whose willing to drop my assignment off at uni for me cause shityounot- going to uni for a whole week 9-5pm when EVERYONE else is still on holidays was the most depressing week ever.

Everyone is sleeping in and you find parking on High st at 5 to 9. And you know your life sucks!!!!